Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The shizzle that is said

I just had to write a quick post to share with you all the funny shizzle that came out of my co-workers mouths today....

What do you need to have an intelligent conversation? - said by one co-worker on the phone to a vendor...fucking HIlarious!

If you can't pull your own head out, then I can't even begin to help you. - said by co-worker Sarah to one of her subcontractors.

If you call me baby one more time, I am going to reach through this phone and twist your balls so tight that you will rival Justin Bieber on even his most pubescent days.  - co worker that will remain anonymous since she was so pissed I think the comment was involuntary!

Back soon peeps...back soon!  I am still recovering from the weekend!



10 comments:

  1. Andrea - I couldn't stop laughing this morning overhearing these conversations. Way too great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Threatening to harm a man's testicles will always work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to work with your co-workers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing. I'm so glad that I'm about to have some awesome co-workers like these! I miss your face and am glad to be back stalkin' your ass.

    Also, you should take the A-Z widget off your page now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against the stupid.
    Hahahahaha. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jana! I left you an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete